Today we celebrate the opening of our school, first known as the Dummer Charity School. On March 1, 1763, Reverend Moses Parsons of the Byfield Parish Church opened with a prayer and and spoke on Isaiah 32:8 - "But the liberal deviseth liberal things, and by liberal things shall he stand." On March 1, 2010 we watched images of our past history. Headmaster Doggett led us in a rousing chorus of Happy Birthday and we were treated to cake as we left Morning Meeting. Archivist Laurie DiModica created a display in the library's foyer and had major school documents on display for students.