Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rob Surette and his Amazing Hero Art

Today the entire community was treated to an entertaining and inspiring performance by Rob Surette. In addition to painting portraits in record time, Mr. Surette shared tributes to some of his favorite heroes, including Mother Teresa, Abraham Lincoln, Albert Einstein, Jim Henson, and Martin Luther King, Jr. His show is filled with messages of the power of people to shape their own lives. He shared how positive thinking can change and inspire those around us to improve the world. He also shared his belief in gratitude for all the blessings we have in our world, sharing that he’s grateful for many things in his life from his family to his cell phone. We left the auditorium with huge smiles and feelings of empowerment and positive energy.
This was a part of our Tuesday afternoon convocation program and has us all looking forward to more positive things to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, this may be exactly what my partner as a consequence I have to be taught

As a final note , permit me thank you for your patience with my English as (I'm convinced you have figured this at this time ,), English is not my head language accordingly I am using Google Translate to figure out how to record what I sincerely want to tell.