- NASA Science News – space-related science stories
- New York Times: Science – science news edited and collected by the New York Times
- Phys.org – a science, research and technology news service which covers a full range of topics, including physics, earth science, medicine, nanotechnology, electronics, space, biology, chemistry, computer sciences, engineering, mathematics and other sciences and technologies
- Random Walks – Mr. Chase, a math teacher at Richard Montgomery High School, in Rockville, MD, writes about math and math-related issues with real enjoyment
- ScienceDaily – breaking news about the latest scientific discoveries, updated several times a day
Do you have any favorite science sources, either for fun or for serious use? Please share!